FACTS Tuition Payments
Father James B. Hay Catholic School uses FACTS Tuition Management to handle our payment plans. If you pay your tuition through FACTS, you can check on the status of your account, the schedule of payments still to be made, a listing of those payments already made, and a complete listing of all activity through My FACTS Account.
Each family must choose one of the following options for tuition payment:
- Payment in Full: Payment in full is due by July 5, 2014. This one time payment can be made through FACTS Tuition Management Company. $38.00 enrollment fee does not apply.
- Monthly Payments: Monthly payments are made through FACTS Tuition Management Company. Payments are made over a period of 11 months beginning in July. Monthly payments are automatically processed from your checking or savings account on the 5th of each month. A non-refundable yearly enrollment fee of $38.00 is charged for this service through FACTS.
- Quarterly Payments: Quarterly payments are made through FACTS Tuition Management Company. Payments are made in July, October, January and April. Quarterly payments are automatically processed from your checking or savings account on the 5th of each month. A non-refundable yearly enrollment fee of $38.00 is charged for this service through FACTS.
- Credit Card Payments: This is a new option through FACTS Tuition Management Company. Monthly payments along with a convenience fee (2.75% of total tuition) will be automatically charged to the card you designate. Acceptable cards are American Express, Discover and MasterCard. The convenience fee is in addition to a nonrefundable enrollment fee ($38).
Benefits of using FACTS tuition Management:
- Increased affordability and convenience
- Easy payment plan sign-up (online or paper)
- Flexible payment options (pay in full, quarterly,
by semester, or monthly)
- Intuitive online account maintenance
- 24/7 customer service
- Switch among financial accounts
- Families can pay ahead online
- Families can pay by telephone
- Mobile-friendly payment site
- “No Login” online payment option
- One-click Spanish translation option
- Multiple students on one agreement
- Payment notice emailed 2-days after missed
payment due date (invoice)